- A coil-bound edition of this brand-new, 400-page novel.
- CALLIOPE OF HOPE—tales of the road
- A coil-bound edition of this recent work which is both a short story collection and a novel.
- IDA’S PLACE—BOOK FOUR RENEGADE
- A handsome coil-bound edition of the fourth volume of the Ida's Place adventures.
- IDA’S PLACE—BOOK THREE REHEARSAL
- A handsome coil-bound edition of the third volume of the Ida's Place adventures.
- IDA’S PLACE—BOOK TWO REVIVAL
- A handsome coil-bound edition of the second volume of the Ida's Place adventures.
- IDA’S PLACE—BOOK ONE: RETURN
- A handsome coil-bound edition of a witty, sexy, contemporary tale of love and rebirth.
- OASIS TALES OF THE CONJUROR
- A beautiful coil-bound edition of the timeless and provocative myth, with illustrations by the author.
- UNDER THE TABLE BOOKS
- A handsome casebound edition of Todd's classic bookstore novel, illustrated by the author.
- BUDDHA IN A TEACUP
- "The Buddha spirit walks through these stories like a grand master passing from board to board in a hall of stalemates, resolving every one."
- OF WATER AND MELONS
- A chapbook edition of a short story about the transcendent power of love.
- RUBY & SPEAR
- "A luminous novel that burns with the emotional depth and intelligence of its memorable characters."
- NIGHT TRAIN
- "Night Train carried me nonstop along with its struggling passengers — riding the tracks of love and trust — from self-doubting despair to invincible self-recovery."
- LOUIE & WOMEN
- "Exquisitely written. A novel told with great beauty…the reader puts down this book fairly dazzled."
—The Los Angeles Times
- FORGOTTEN IMPULSES
- "Piercingly real eroticism…told in an ear-perfect rendering."
—The New York Times
- INSIDE MOVES
- "An extraordinary first novel. There is a real story here, metaphorical in its intensity and cleanly, effortlessly told…the pace is magic. I came away from it wanting to get hold of another book by Todd Walton at once."
- THE WRITER'S PATH
- "This book provides a hands-on practice that brings the mind into the open and imagination back into writing. I can't imagine a more useful, friendly tool."
- OPEN BODY
- "I love this book! Open Body quenched my soul thirst. As a person who was afraid of 'doing yoga wrong,' I found healing invitations in this book that caused me to breathe deeply and do a somersault."